Thursday 13 April 2017



Marijuana Legalization Critic Canada :Not What I Expected:

  I got the call to watch the proposed Marijuana Legalization Canada April 13, 2017.

 This is not a technical response or analysis but it is my emotional and intellectual reaction to the proposal. 

 I had expected a joyous celebration. I wrote a song several decades ago called  "Legalization Day". I will try to post the video. "...Flags were flying, the bands were playing..Legalization Day", freedom from lurking authority: possess,  have a smoke or vape without worry or threat of being scooped up out of one's home.

I turned on the video which I recorded of the live press conference of Canadian Marijuana Quintunal of Marijuana Contemptoristas . I began to view the former Police Chief of Toronto, far from the joyous herald of Legalization was he, pinch faced, angry , spouting the doctrine of increased deterrence and enhanced penalties and danger in every corner caused by marijuana use, carnage on the road, the luring of youth to bad, yeah bad, brain damage too. And gangsters as well ,born of the greed and huge illicit profits and hate them. Criminals grow marijuana he said. People grow marijuana . Regulation has been turned into a vicious response against plant growing and using people for 80 years and Bill would have this absurdity continue.

I have the recurring thought of the terror a teen aged pot dealer who hears of the lip smacking pronunciation made by Police Freako Blair must feel at the threat of 14 years in jail for selling to his friends, of course not a 12 or 17 year old . Sure, trust your fate ,expect a break, BB was just spouting his favourite phrases live again on TV: "new and stronger laws to punish more severely" and  I was sure he uttered "enhanced penalties" tho I cannot find it now. Quake in fear and loathing kiddo, a similar control freak is waiting in jail when Bill and the gang punish you. I made an error, there are six in the gang a Sextunal of unsuitable Legalizationists.  View:Capricious Justice.blogspot .com for more about the continuing war on Marijuana and people in 2017! Apr.16.  

  

5 comments:

  1. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing – can’r wait to read more posts.
    Buy moonrock online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice information with us. i like your post and all you share with us is uptodate and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    Buy moonrock cannabis online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Researchers found that cancer patients treated with CBD and THC, the psychoactive compound from marijuana, experienced significant reduction in pain. In addition, Hemp Soap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with the comments!..
    buy smart buds online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    marijuana for sale

    ReplyDelete