Friday 29 May 2020

SQUEEZE

ART OR ARTIFICE: BACK TO THE ANCIENT MONO-BLOCK SYSTEM CHARACTERIZED BY STATIC DESIGN


Heat any metal or what? blocks in any oven or on a wood stove or in a Parabolic Sun Reflector or Refractor Lens. Before the Barbarian horde burnt my house at Otter Point I had a large collection of Fresnel lenses for projection and light show machines. I used to demonstrate Solar Cooking with the Fresnel lenses as well. You can also use a Stack of the lenses to focus a white hot spot. 


Heat what thick heat retaining plates you have up to a temperature which you know will warm a Cigar of Bud til the steam hisses from the three drops of water you put in. Wrap the Parchment at the last minute so the moisture does not weaken the paper. Double and roll and twist the Parchment paper to create a strong wrap and direct the Rosin the right way and put it in an additional sleeve of Parchment Paper because a really good squeeze might squirt out.


Any press will do, although I like about 5 Tons, 2 1/2 Tons works which is what car jacks and bottle jacks deliver when they are caged. I believe it works to put weight on the plates any way at all. 


I like a very large glass rod with a rounded right angle bend in it. But when it is possible to lift large amounts of the squeezed out melted glans heads with a RAZOR BLADE IS WHICH VERY GOOD, a flat angle and delicacy required.

THE GLASS ROD I USE TO ROLL OFF SQUEEZE IS PICTURED ABOVE On the tray as well there is a 1976 Asylum Racer "S" fitted with a Brindle Farms electric vaporizer. The Rosin Dabbers are Nut Picks with rubber grips.

Stronger Parchment Paper or a different stronger substitute for paper would be good and it might well exist already, I will research that. I might hypothesise that some sort of press and heated plates with steam injection would be good.

I have an accurate probe thermometer, a meat roaster probe, but without a PID the blocks inside a thermal reader would work well. I did not need my PID and heater rods one of which was faulty, the outer wrap incomplete and it broke.


THERE WILL BE A PLETHORA OF PICTURES TO VIEW OF THE ART OF SQUEEZE ON THE NET I AM SURE.




No comments:

Post a Comment