Monday 22 July 2019

THE ORIGINAL SKUNK


SCION THE NEW NEW SkyHi Skunk and MOTHER BUDS. 

UNIQUE, THE ORIGINAL SKUNK WAS ONE OF THE FIRST STRAINS OF BC BUD ON VANCOUVER ISLAND.


There were definitely other areas and even countries where the Skunk was grown. There are a number of interesting stories about the arrival of Skunk.


I was very fortunate to have been given a couple of Skunk clones. The strain was dying off as it did in 1990 for the last time, at least around here. I had a really fine way of raising tomatoes in my in house greenhouse. I managed to keep one alive and soon I had clones which were healthy to give back to the people who gave it to me. Skunk was fabulous and I, for one was not aware of how hard it would be to replicate or surpass the breeding of the Skunk.


I am sure I have literally chanced upon SkyHi Skunk as I, retired by Virtual Paralysis, grew a last few brand new and what did arise but the full spectrum stone of the Skunk. 


HOW WOULD I KNOW: I REMEMBER EVERYTHING LIKE IT WAS HAPPENING AND BESIDES EVERYONE KNEW LINDON KNOWS.


1 comment:

  1. Your post is providing some really good information. I liked its essence and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts about this blog and its much more helpful for us . Weed Bud For Sale

    ReplyDelete